5/6/12

Birthday Girl #2

I bet you thought I forgot about Lily's birthday post. I didn't forget about I just ended up on another blogging hiatus. Sorry, it happens. So without further ado here's some photos from Lily's birthday.

Dark Chocolate Fudge cupcakes with Caramel frosting






Eleven years old!! I can't believe I have a daughter that is 11. They sure do grow up fast. One day they are cuddling up on your lap for a bed time story and then you blink and they are slamming the door in your face crying about needing space and time alone.... Good bye Mommy being the hero... Hello Mother the evil.

Happy belated Birthday Lily. I love you. Even when you think you hate me I will still love you.

Love Huggs
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed back is one of the best parts of blogging. Please feel free to leave a message and let me know what you think.