6/11/12

Haiku OZ



Kingdom

The Queen's what I am.
Ruling all that I can see.
Damn!! Alarms ringing!!
                                      ~CoreyJo




This weeks contest is being hosted by Rafa at Ramblings From My Typer. Be sure to pop on over and check out the rest of the competition. 

Love ♥ Huggs
CoreyJo

4 comments:

  1. CoreyJo:
    Oz...where reality hits fantasy with an alarm clock right 'cross the chops! GREAT!

    There's no place like home...'less your fantasy makes you a QUEEN! Keep dreaming, Darlin' OH Mine! HaHa.

    Actually, it's very well crafted, with a funny spin on coming out of the storm. EXCELLENT!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one I want to be Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank God MJ didn't see this post!

    Ah! To eat nothing but cake and not gain one single pound!!! *sigh*

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have an award for you on my blog

    http://www.everydaylifes.com/2012/06/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Feed back is one of the best parts of blogging. Please feel free to leave a message and let me know what you think.