Rule #1: Thank the person who tagged you.
Thank you Becca!! You're a wonderful person, and a grand friend to have.
Rule #2: Post 11 random things about yourself.
- I hate belts. I would rather hike my pants up every other minute than be forced to wear a belt. Which sucks because I've lost a few pounds and ALL my pants fall just enough to be considered ill fitting.
- For the most part I've worn the same perfume for 14-15 years.
- I don't eat fish of any kind, only sea food.
- I remember everything, unfortunately the filing clerk in my brain smokes crack and has a hard time remembering where the Hell she files shit.
- I live in flip flops during the warmer months, but I hate the sound they make when you walk.
- I started doing exercise squats everyday when I shower as a way to easy myself into exercise (thanks for the good advice Darling).
- I realized quickly that I'm WAY out of shape (more than I originally thought) when those squats kicked my ass the first few times I did them. Sad but true.
- I rarely turn the t.v. on and if I stall and make the right excuses I can get the girls to go 3-4 days with no t.v. until the Sailor gets home. Then it's his shows and not the crap they broadcast for kids these days.
- I crave food of any kind all the time whether I'm hungry or not, always have. So for me to be disciplined in my food intake is a major accomplishment.
- Shot guns & rifles don't bother me one iota, but hand guns scare the living shit out of me. Outside of being in a gun store, if I see one I tend to freeze up.
- Musicals are my all time favorite movies. "Please Don't Eat the Daisy's", "GiGi", "My Fair Lady", "Seven Brothers for Seven Brides" & "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" are my top five favorites. 'Belly up to the bar boys!!!' LOL
- What type of music do you like? ~A~ I like all types of music, except polka (sorry my cute Polish blondie).
- What do you do when you get bored at work/school? ~A~ I don't know, I don't work or go to school. I stay at home and if I get to the point where I might get bored I just take a nap.
- What's your favorite day of the week? ~A~ I guess right now it would be Wednesday because I like to wish people a Happy Hump Day (I giggle each time I do) and Survivor is on again.
- Do you believe in Extraterritorial? ~A~ I don't know, I'll have to look that one up and let you know.
- Are you an optimist or pessimist? ~A~ Definitely and optimist, although when my glass of milk is half empty I still think of it as half empty if it was full to begin with.
- Who would be your celebrity BFF? ~A~ Ross, the former Tonight Show correspondant. He would always be full of adventure and he wouldn't be afraid to tell me I have spinach in my teeth while we were in public.
- If you won an all expenses paid trip where would you want to go? ~A~ Ireland
- If you could time travel what year would you want to visit? ~A~ 2009, as tragic as the end of the last 2 months were, the first 10 were the happiest months of my life.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? ~A~ Maggie Alice
- What is one thing you would never want to try? ~A~ Escargot
- Do you play any kind of instrument? ~A~ Yes, but this a PG-13 blog so I can't tell you about it ;)
Rule #4: Ask 11 questions of your own.
- What is your favorite time of year and why?
- What is the last text you sent and who did you send it to?
- What is your most prized material possession and where did you get it?
- Who inspired you this past week and how?
- What is your favorite blog to visit? (please link it in your answer if you know how)
- What is your #1 used app on your smart phone?
- When was the first time you realized you were just like one of your parents?
- What was/is the most heartfelt gift you've ever received and who gave it to you?
- If you could attend any sports event, concert, or production who/what would it be?
- Cake or Pie and why?
- How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
Well I don't even know 11 bloggers who would actually do this so I'm going to let you decide if you want to be tagged and leave it up to you to let me know when you do post it. If all you want to do is answer the 11 questions & tell 11 random things about yourself that would be good too. I'm interested to know more about my followers & friends. Mistress Maddie, Becca, & Rafa I'm requesting that you at least answer my questions and tell the 11 random things about yourself. Even if it's only in an email. I really want to read your answers, I'm nosy like that :)
Now I know in my last post I said I would show you what the girls made for me while I was on vacation in Texas. To be completely honest I keep forgetting to take the photos. I promise to try and remember to do that today.
Love ♥ Huggs