1/20/13

Soon to be new tattoo..



I do believe this is going to be part of my next tattoo.
I would like to get it on my left wrist where the model in this photo has the word 'Faith' placed. Followed up by this


on my inner forearm filling the space from the quote to my inner elbow area. Only I would probably nix the fish and add a few more flowers.. of course coloring the flowers a light purple to make them Forget-Me-Not flowers. Then I would have the branches/vines continued around my arm to encircle it and pepper the branches/vines with lots of the F-M-N flowers...

For those of you who don't know what Forget-Me-Not flowers are here's what they look like:




So.. What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts, good or bad on my idea for my next piece of ink.

Hope your weekend was nice, mine sure was :)

Kisses
CoreyJo



5 comments:

  1. It sounds promising!!
    Funny, I also am thinking of more tatts, one involving a compass. One also involves a compass, like you. I feel the need to find a new direction in my life. The other would involve a diamond.
    I'm still just collecting ideas at this point, but one day, we'll compare ink!!
    :)~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TeeBee!

      I think you & I will always be thinking of the next tattoo! Another funny thing... I've also been thinking of a compass. I've saved some photos for ideas to maybe add one in my bramble of branches & flowers. Yes one day we Will compare ink, hopefully over some some delicious wine & food :)

      Câlins
      CoreyJo
      :¬)

      Delete
    2. I just realized how silly I sounded saying I was thinking of a compass too when the original piece has one in it. I meant that I was thinking of another compass (and possible another anchor) for placing in the brambles...

      Câlins
      CJ

      Delete
  2. The flowers are lovely and I love the quote.
    I almost need to write it out and pin it to my wall so I can remember it when I need to.

    I think that tattoos are a pretty personal thing. Only you will know what works for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mynx,

      Yes, this quote is quite inspirational. With all that I've been through the last 5 years I really do need to remember to step outside of my pain and look at where I am and remember that I CAN move on without forgetting. You're 100% right in that only an individual can say what is right for them.. Having said that I just wanted a little feed back because I don't want to put something on me that will just end up being dumb... someone else may see something I didn't and well, sometimes other notice flaws in a plan that you don't see yourself. Thank you for you input :)

      Kisses
      CoreyJo

      Delete

Feed back is one of the best parts of blogging. Please feel free to leave a message and let me know what you think.